- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that causes skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter color
- Kojic Acid is a skin lightening agent derived from mushrooms
- Sodium lactate is an excellent exfoliator and added in cosmetics to retain the skin moisture
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin A, is an excellent moisturizer – that fights acne, and perform deep cleansing of skin pores to give clearer skin
- Zinc oxide strongly protects skin against UVA and UVB rays and prevents skin rashes.
- Protects from sun damage
- Fade sun spots, lines, blemishes, and clear dark spots
- Hydrates skin and deeply cleanses pores
- Natural skin whitener
- Healthy, glowing skin
How to use?
Apply daily after bath and use a good amount for most affected areas such as blackheads, scars, and dark spots.